Friday, July 12, 2013

"I'm So Excited!"

I have a feeling that I am driving my co-workers, family and close friends crazy.  I am transferring within ACPS from an elementary school to a high school.  My time at Meriwether Lewis Elementary School exposed me to many new thoughts, ideas, technologies and people.  It was a perfect place for me to grow and become ready for this next challenge.  This blog will focus on the process of re-imagining the Albemarle High School library.  We are going to re-imagine all aspects of the library from philosophy of service to physical space to the concept of a book to the daily nuts and bolts and beyond.  I hope that you enjoy coming on this journey with me.  Please comment, make suggestions, ask questions.  I am so excited to start this journey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment